Saga motorhome insurance - over 50
Compare Saga Campervan and Motorhome Insurance Quotes With The UK Market, One short form – save time & money
Saga motorhome and Caravan insurance Review
Saga motorhome insurance was created to cover those adventurers over the age of 50 that love to travel. Saga has been serving the older portion of the public with financial coverage for 65 years. The policies issued by Saga are underwritten by Acromas Insurance Company Limited.
Protect your campervan today - Compare quotes from multiple brokers.
What type of insurance policies does Saga motorhome issue?
Saga only issues policies for static caravans that are towed to multiple places over the course of the year. Touring caravans that are set up to stay in just one location are not covered by Saga caravan insurance.
What is covered with Saga touring caravan insurance policy?
- New for Old, using current market value of the caravan for those units 15 years or newer. There must also be a record kept for the annual servicing of the caravan, which is required.
- Protection against vandalism. If a claim is made, your No Claim Discount will still be valid.
- Damage from storms, flooding and any other natural cause is covered.
- Loss or damage to contents and personal items in the caravan is covered up to £1,500.
- Legal costs are covered, but no upper limit is mentioned.
- Loss of use is protected with up to £2625 protection that can be used to cover the cost of emergency accommodation, travel expenses and the renting of an alternative caravan when yours is damaged in an accident and cannot be used. The daily limit is £175 for a period of time up to 15 consecutive days.
- Personal accident coverage is up to £20,000.
- There is recovery and delivery protection of up to £3,500 if your caravan is broken down or involved in an accident.
What are the extras that Saga Caravan insurance offers that many others do not?
Saga motorhome insurance is designed to take care of the needs and address concerns of owners over the age of 50. Because of the age of policyholders, agents are used to dealing with health issues by clients and know how to properly handle them to make sure coverage is maintained.