Best Caravan levelling Ramps 2021
By selecting suitable caravan levelling ramps, you can camp on nearly any terrain and be comfortable. This simple device resembles a wheel chock and requires no assembly, just drive up on it and do the marble test.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchase (at no extra cost to you).
Having your caravan level allows for a more comfortable time when in the caravan and makes it possible for all appliances to function as normal. This avoids the possibility of rolling out of bed and keeps the dishes being cooked from sliding off the grill or to one side in the oven. Did you ever try watching your favourite TV program on a caravan TV that is off level? Trust me, it is very irritating and will really take the fun out of TV viewing
The range of heights the modern caravan levelling ramps can be is from 4 to 12 cm with weight capacity from 1,500 to 4,000 kg
Review of the Caravan Levelling Ramps
- The triple level uses 3 large pockets that provide a good grip and appropriate support for the tyre at any height.
- High-grip groove surface to make it easy to use.
- Chocks are not necessary.
- 2 ramps included
- 3 height levels
- Complete with carry case
- Holds 5 tons
- Froli twin level ramp set for caravans and motorhomes
- Set includes 2 wheel ramps. Tested load capacity 2000Kg per wheel
- Perfect for caravans and motorhomes up to 8000Kg total weight
- The curved rear end of the ramp allows the leveller to be inserted between 2 wheels of some twin axle caravans
- Suitable to Level a Camper or Caravan.
- Dimensions: 57cm x 20cm x 13cm
- For heavy duty use, 5000kg load capacity per wheel
- Sturdy durable UV resistant, easy to clean.
- 3 step 5 tonne capacity levelling ramps
- Colour choice of blue yellow or black
- High quality polypropylene for added strength
- No need for chocks curved levels
Last update on 2022-04-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Thule 307617 tri-height campervan levelling ramps with flat designated levels.
The Maypole MP4607 is tri-height caravan levelling ramps with flat designated levels.
Features of these campervan levelling ramps include:
Fiamma Level Up is a tri-height campervan levelling ramps with flat designated levels.
Maypole MP4601 set of caravan levelling ramps with no designated flat levels.
MGI 5241 Access Ramp has no designated flat levels and has a wheel chock to prevent the wheel from rolling off the ramp. This ramp makes it possible for you to choose the final height.
Milenco Triple Caravan Levelling Ramp Set uses rounded levels for an increased level of security of the wheel not rolling.
Choosing the right campervan levelling ramps for your caravan
Most caravan parks are semi flat, so the need for fine adjustments is necessary. This is where the campervan levelling ramps come into play. With these devices, your caravan can be easily levelled so your stay in your home on wheels will be comfortable and safe.
Things to consider in choosing the right leveller are the height needed, weight capacity and the type of ground of the pitch.
For most pitches, the need to adjust one side of the caravan will be 10 cm or less. Since no two pitches are identical, a multi level or ramp style of level will provide the most options.
The weight capacity needed in caravan levelling ramps is determined by your caravan. Make sure that you know the weight per axle of your home on wheels to narrow down the ones you can use.
The ground of the pitch area where the levelling ramps will be placed must be known. Do not place a leveller on small rocks, twigs or other foreign material. Those items could damage the caravan levelling ramp once the caravan and its weight are on them. This is why you bring a broom with you. Sweep the surface area clean until a hard area is exposed to provide the caravan levelling ramps with a solid foundation.